Sunday, June 29, 2014

Peace of Mind – ‘The’ Key

Just as a needle in the haystack
Or the priceless treasure in the deep sea
I ended up losing my soul in this mayhem
Search I shall, to unlock it with the mystical key

Then came the dreaded dilemma
Should I first find my soul or look for ‘The’ key
Maybe some help, I could seek
But what if they just stand there and see

Even worse, what if I’m imposed by opinions
And feel obliged for assistance which was offered without a fee
Answers were hard to find
But the questions kept buzzing like a bee

As I dived deep to find my answers that were hidden
Like a tool in the most inaccessible corner or a kite perched atop the highest tree
Visually the sight was that of going down
No matter who saw it, she or he

Just as you can’t hide the shining jewels
Efforts of no matter what degree
Rise I shall, like the phoenix from the ashes – For I’ve now found my soul
While I continue my hunt for the transcendent key

No comments:

Post a Comment